We provide the following help in the area of suicide prevention:
- 24-hour crisis hotline – manned by trained volunteers.
- 24-hour pet loss support line – for those grieving the loss of their pet or the
impending loss of a pet.
- Three local support groups:
- Survivors of Suicide – for those grieving a suicide death.
- Other Passages – for those who are depressed or suicidal.
- Other Passages for adolescents – for those ages 13-17 who are depressed or suicidal.
- Suicide Prevention Education Program – This program is for all schools, both public and private, and for students in grades K through 12.
- Speakers Bureau – For groups and organizations desiring to learn more about suicide and its prevention.
- International Clearinghouse – Resource materials and information on all aspects of suicide and its prevention are available.
- Training – Available for police/fire/EMS, medical personnel, school personnel, business personnel, religious and all faith-based personnel, prison personnel, hostage negotiators and others.