Survivors of Suicide - for those 18 or older grieving a suicidial death.
- Meets the 1st and 3rd Mondays of every month, 7-9 p.m.
- Location: Access Ohio 2611 Wayne Ave. Dayton, OH. 45420
Other Passages - for those 18 and older experiencing depression, suicidal thoughts or behaviors as well as the family and friends who are learning to cope with a suicidal individual.
- Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Location: ( Same as above )
Other Passages for Adolescents - for those 13-17 experiencing depression or suicidal thoughts and behaviors. Adolescent must be dropped off and picked up by an adult.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month, 7-9 p.m.
- Location ( Same as above )
Operating Rules For All Groups
- Groups are peer facilitated
- Everything is confidential
- No counselors, therapists or observers will be present
- Attendance is voluntary
- There is no obligation to stay or to attend other meetings
- No one is expected or forced to talk
- Group members are responsible for themselves
International Survivors of Suicide Days 2017 will be in November - We will post details in "Special Events" tab when available.